Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Cheek on Desk

It's 11:45 p.m. here in Macon, Georgia. Even though the sun is long gone, it maintains a temperature just above broiling, but definitely resting at a constant simmer. I'm moving in two days to Atlanta and I haven't packed anything.

What am I doing? I have my cheek on the desk. I'm hunched over with my body leaning to the right as to avoid my laptop and my left cheek is resting on the flat surface. I must look awkward typing like this. Thank God I close my door when I'm attempting to wax creative. It doesn't actually matter now that I think about it... everyone else has already moved out. I'm in a huge, 5-bedroom apartment and no one else is even here. The internet was turned off earlier so now I'm nicking it from my neighbors.

Soon the power will be gone and I'll be in the dark. I should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment